What Is Wrong With Indiana's Gun Laws?
- - No limit to the number of guns purchased at any time.
- - No ban on junk guns or assault weapons.
- - No minimum age to own a rifle or shotgun.
- - No child safety access preventions law.
- - No ban on carrying concealed weapons.
- - No registration or licensing needed to purchase a gun.
- Did you know that, in Indiana, there is no limit to the number of guns that an individual can purchase?
- Are you aware that, in Indiana, there is no minmum age to own a rifle or shotgun?
- If you live in Indiana, think about the impact that our very lax gun laws could have on your safety and the health and safety of those you love.
Feel free to contact us at
Download HCGV Gun Presentation